Disney in the East Bloc, Spain and UK

Anita B og Erlend V Enget abeenget at frisurf.no
Tue May 27 13:37:23 CEST 2003

Hi!

I was very excited about Rob Klein seeing Disney comics in Hungary in the 80's. Ofcourse, I could have missed seeing (and definitely buying) them when vacationing there in 1985! Somehow I hope I did not!

Traveling in the UK in 1981, I found no Disney comics at all. Getting back at a super market in 1994 while seeing some friends, the crowd looked weird at me buying the Donald Duck weekly. Childrens' stuff it seems!

However, anyone traveling to the Canary Islands? I do have a Spanish digest sized Disney comic from 1983, however it's easier to track down a MICKEY MAUS, KALLE ANKA or ANDERS AND when vacationing on Gran Canaria, than finding one in Spanish... Please tell me, and others, where to find it around Playa del Ingles, as we're going back there in September, and I hate spending hours looking!!!

Erlend