Behave!

rodney-selfhelpbikeco@juno.com rodney-selfhelpbikeco at juno.com
Tue May 27 15:03:09 CEST 2003

>BUT I am considering
>not being a member of the DCML anymore, because these are not valid,
>upbuilding, interesting mailings anymore. So PLEASE, try
>to behave, ok?
>LIKE eachother, can that be so hard? Because I'd rather nog miss all >the
>good postings, it's just that they are so sparse nowadays...

I couldn't agree more.  Instead of discussing comics, people are arguing about ridiculous stuff that happened 25 years ago (does it really matter that one country's names for Disney characters weren't printed in a book?).  I for one am thrilled to be getting fresh comics for the first time in several years, and I look forward to discussing that material.  However, if this kind of petty bickering keeps up, that's not going to happen.  At least not with me.