Mickey Mouse Annuals, First-Hand

Danehog@aol.com Danehog at aol.com
Tue May 27 22:56:54 CEST 2003

Ola wrote:

> Due to the few answers about this I suppose that these books are unknown
> to the most of us on this list? So I assume that they must be quite
> rare? Does anyone know how long they kept this thick format with the
> stiff cardboard pages ?

My uncle has a Mickey Mouse Annual given to him by my (late)
great-grandmother. When I flipped through it quickly, it appeared to be a mixture of puzzles
and games and the like, stories, and coloring pages--the usual "activity book"
fare of the present day.

I'm not completely sure, but I THINK I read that the date of the book was
1938.

Just thought I'd let you know what I'm referring to...
--
Dane Martin

"Surrealism in th' service of sanity is no sin."
--Griffy, "Zippy the Pinhead"