Svinesson (was: Re: Comics are for children?)

Olaf Solstrand olaf at andebyonline.com
Wed May 28 16:17:45 CEST 2003

> Has Svinesson ever appeared in any story (apart from those "Svinesson"
> pages in the weekly)?

If I'm not COMPLETELY wrong, the character "Svinesen" is taken from that old
WDC story by Carl Barks where Donald and Gladstone are playing golf, Donald
is winning - and a sneaky journalist follows them around to give an award to
the unluckiest golf player. That journalist was him.

That was may not the entire CHARACTER Svinesen, but it was a character with
his exact looks, and that is the story where all the illustrations for
"Svinesen" are picked from. But, keep in mind, that is if I'm not COMPLETELY
wrong.

Olaf