Coming out of lurking....

Mark Wright nicodemuslegend at cp.fuller.edu
Wed May 28 20:59:33 CEST 2003

Many others have already tried asking Sigvald and others to stop their
bickering.  If I may be allowed to come out of lurking to make one
quick observation:

The best way to stop these irritating off-topic posts is simply to NOT
RESPOND to them!  When Sigvald (or anyone else) says something that
bothers you, DON'T try to reason with them, DON'T tell them you
disagree with them, DON'T say anything of any kind in response!  All
that does is propagate the off-topic nonsense.  It's gotten VERY bad in
recent weeks, and I am like many others in considering dropping off
altogether if it doesn't stop soon.

My two cents,
Mark Wright

SOT Faculty Assistant: Fuller