Vulle Vuojas upcoming?

Anita B og Erlend V Enget abeenget at frisurf.no
Wed May 28 23:38:36 CEST 2003

*Vulle Vuojas* is Donald Duck in the Sami language.

Vulle Vuojas was published as a weekly in 1987-88, 32 issues in total. Shut down due to economical reasons.

Anyone having taught themselves the art of reading by reading again and again their Disney comics, will easily understand how important a comic book in your own language is!

In 2002 I read about the plans to restart the Sami edition of Donald Duck weekly. Estimates suggests less than 2 millions NOK a year for translation and printing costs. Down the big drain, this is petty cash. Hence I really hope this project is an upcoming one.

Anyone having an update? The Egmont guys?

Erlend