Comics are for children?

timo ronkainen timoro at hotmail.com
Thu May 29 09:59:46 CEST 2003

>In Finland we don't get toys with comics but Aku Ankka still is
>read by children of all ages (from 4 to 100 years, about).

I've read Aku Ankka for 30 years and I must say it's very clearly targeted
for more older audience today than just mere ten years ago. Aku Ankka has
more or less serious articles about comics (mostly about Disney, but some
others too). Latest issue of AA had reviews of comics like Blueberry and
some others that are not for small children.

Timo

^^''*''^^
Cartoonist - writer - donaldist -
Timo Ronkainen ---------------- -