Fecchi's style

Sigvald Grøsfjeld jr. sigvald at duckburg.dk
Sun Nov 9 18:05:20 CET 2003

Hi all!

First I can tell Mr. Fecchi that I off course will continue to read his and
other creators stories in the DD Pocket books as long as most of the stories
presented there are done in a more traditional style.

Secondly I think it's important to notice that it's Americans (Matthew
Williams and Jonathan H. Gray) who so far has supported the "untraditional
style" here on DCML in this round. My guess is that it is because that's an
American style well known from Marwells super hero stories, and from 1999 to
2003 (in the non-Disney period in the USA) such Marwell stuff was probably
the comics most commonly read by our two mentioned friends. Thus I am not
sure if their view are representative for the whole of DCML.

Third - copying Marwells style may be original in the world od Disney
comics, but it is not what I will call specially experimenting or inventive.

Sigvald