Fecchi's style

Søren Krarup Olesen raptus at stofanet.dk
Sun Nov 9 19:46:30 CET 2003

SIGVALD:

> Third - copying Marwells style may be original in the world od Disney
>  comics, but it is not what I will call specially experimenting or
> inventive.

Well, copying Barks' universe, like your favourite artist and writer
does is not experimenting nor inventive either, is it?

I really enjoy the fact that Massimo Fecchi has joined us here on this
mailing list. Do I sense some "lack of respect" (bleah!) for this gentleman?

Sigvald, I really like you as a person (especially after we met) but
your appreciation of one single artist seems to "overshadow" your sense
of general judging.

I know (by now), that you will ignore this mail, just like you ignored
the several others. Perhaps, you'll take a little pause, and then return
with the usual read-an-article-without-Don-being-mentioned stuff.

Grow up, Sigvald! Or don't grow up, but let that be in the Peter Pan
sense then :-)

Søren