Fecchi's bad style

Stefan Persson spe at inducks.org
Sun Nov 9 22:19:27 CET 2003

Fecchi wrote:
> I read your criticisms. I promise you that I'll design the panels in
> more traditional style in future, but please you continue to read my
> stories....  (Sigh!)

I don't see any problem with different panels design.  The design in
your stories is IMHO generally good, so I don't think that you need to
change anything.  As you might have noticed, Sigvald Grøsfjeld often
seems to want to win the prize for the most silly mail of every month
(see http://stp.ling.uu.se/pipermail/dcml/2003-November/025675.html for
more information), so you should not care very much about the contents
of most of his mails.

Stefan