Other theories...

Katie Sullivan vazali at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 10 03:48:01 CET 2003

Sigvald wrote:
>Think about it - still 99% or so off all Disney stories are
>drawn in the
>"traditional style". Why is it so if I am the only one in DCML
>who actually
>prefer Disney comics drawn that way?

I haven't seen the Fecchi story you're discussing, so I can't
comment one way or another.  It sounds interesting, though.
Variety is a good thing.  Some of the open, overlapping and
oddly-arranged panels I've seen in manga are quite effective.

But my point is that I don't necessarily agree or disagree with
you, I'm just not bothering to jump into a discussion that I'm
not qualified to comment on.

Also, a friendly reminder...comics are art.  Art is subjective.
That which you personally dislike is not automatically "bad."  I
personally can't stand to look at most superhero comics, but
they have millions of devotees, so obviously there must be
something redeeming about them.

Katie Sullivan
http://www.sullivanet.com/