Misunderstandings around Danish article (OT)

Daniel van Eijmeren dve at kabelfoon.nl
Mon Nov 10 14:17:35 CET 2003

LARS JENSEN to me, 09-11-2003:

>> how many times do people need to tell you that it's sick

> "Sick"?
>
> You just went way over the line here, Daniël -- especially combined
> with the other content of your posting. I hope you can find it in
> yourself to apologize to Sigvald. He doesn't deserve this kind of
> abuse.

Do I deserve HIS kind of abuse? I've been asking, advicing, grumbling
and begging him to STOP with sending those ridiculous complaints and
offences. This has been going on for MONTHS. And then, when I loose my
patience and let it show, *I* should apologize? Isn't that ironic?

Concerning the context in which my email was sent, after the patience
and the many, MANY chances given to Sigvald, I FULLY stand behind my
email. Don't let there be any misunderstanding about it!

And if it was so much over the line, then I look forward to that monthly
"the most way over the line" award that apparently is waiting for me now.
It will mean at least SOME result after all those months of asking,
advicing, grumbling and begging.

--- Daniël