Fecchi's good style

mateusz lis lis- at wp.pl
Mon Nov 10 18:11:56 CET 2003

Hi all,
For me, Fecchi's style of designing panels is generally good. Please
forgive me if I'm wrong, but IMHO there aren't many creative artists in
Italy - most of them are just coping style of Cavazzano or Scarpa.
Furthermore, I won't say that Fecchi's stories look like "Spiderman". When
I read his stories, I don't stop to think "Which panel is next???"
BTW, Sigvald, I think you haven't paid much attention when you read this
story - Gorm Transgaard showed a lack of respect for other creator(s),
because there was no Duckburg in 1775!
;-)

Best wishes,
Mateusz Lis