Best DuckTales Episodes!

KUR ggk at wp.pl
Mon Nov 10 18:12:08 CET 2003

> Even though the episode isn't one of my favorites I do love how every
single
> DuckTales character is at Scrooge's wedding--even really obscure
characters
> who are only in one episode!  I think that shows a lot of love and care on
> someone's part.

You now it's fanny theat Scrooge Invait Glomgold and Magica to the weding.
Affter all they are vilans.
(Goldie and The Beagle Boy's wasent invaitet but they found they wey to get
in ;-) )

> Maciek: I share your mixed feelings about "Dime Enough for Luck"!  I love
> seeing Gladstone, Scrooge, and Magica interacting together, but I am
> troubled by the power that's attributed to the dime in that episode.

I thik DuckTales scrip makers was having trubell with decide whay Magica
nide Scrooge Dime :

- In "Send in the Clones" she tell she seys the Dime will make here moust
powerfull witch in the world. And she take over the world And it was shown
she have to melt the dime in to her amulet.

- In "Dime Enougth for Luck" first Magica sey theat wen she melt the Dime
"(...) it  will control oll the Dime's in the word, not to mantion all the
Dolars (...)" and she olsow mention theat all Luck and welth in the world
will be here.

- In "Duck to the Future" it is shown theat wen Magica fainly get the dime ,
she didn't melt it in the Dime but simply put it and theat make her
powerfull.

- In "Magica Shadow War" it is shown theat Magica just have to hold the Dime
in here hend to make here Spell's more Powerfull.

By the wey : I like the Episode "Raider's of the last harp" wen Magica aperd
as a Vilant but she wasen't after the the Dime but after the Harp of Helen
of Troy.
 And love wen Magica sey's :"I love geting Mail. Nou one ever send bills,
the wuodent dere" :-)

> Matt (who perks up anytime there's a possibility of talking about
Launchpad
> McQuack)

I like to talk obaut hime. His the best Duck Tales charecter wich didn't
aperd bifour the show but was made by Duck Tales (like GizmoDuck or Webby)
I like his family (father, mother and sirter) theat aperd in episode "Top
Duck" and have a cameoin Till Nephews Do Us Part.

Yours
Maciek