SV: Fecchi's good style

Sigvald Grøsfjeld jr. sigvald at duckburg.dk
Mon Nov 10 18:23:30 CET 2003

mateusz lis <lis- at wp.pl> wrote:

> BTW, Sigvald, I think you haven't paid much
> attention when you read this story - Gorm
> Transgaard showed a lack of respect for other
> creator(s), because there was no Duckburg in
> 1775! ;-)

I did notice that Gorm placed this story in 1775. Apparently he prefer to
ignore Barks' and Rosa's version of Duckburgs past in this story - not only
by the dating, but also by (as I read that story) ignoring the very
existence for Fort Duckburg by 1775 - but that's his free choice so I didn't
see any reason to discuss that matter on DCML.

However I have very recently written the second part of Duckburg's history
(1818-1902) for the DDF-Rappet - there I do comment Transgaards dating.

Sigvald