Getting attention by bad attitude (OT)

Daniel van Eijmeren dve at kabelfoon.nl
Tue Nov 11 23:34:03 CET 2003

SIGVALD GROSFJELD to me, 11-11-2003:

I concluded:

>> You just admit you have purposedly used negativity, in order
>> to get attention...

And then Sigvald accentuated:

> Yes, but only to draw attention towards the *topic* - in that
> case the overlapping panel style, not my person. I have sometimes
> posted serious questions to DCML without getting any response,
> through that I have learned that seriousity may not always be
> enough to draw attention towards an interesting topic.

Thanks for clarifying that you *know* that you're misusing DCML
on purpose, using negative tactics, in order to get attention.

There's NO WAY to justify that, Sigvald. Don't even try!

Your defence that you're just a part-time troll, instead of a
full-time one, only makes me *more* angry.

Trolls are trolls. And they're *unwelcome* on DCML.

--- Daniël