King George III - and a reply to Daniel

Myklebust,Are are.myklebust at f1101.aetat.no
Thu Nov 13 08:14:46 CET 2003

Daneil wrote:

>I thought you would give Sigvald only ONE chance, as you wrote in your
>previous email. And I beg you, please keep it that way.

You are quite right Daniel - I see your point of course! I will promise I
will keep it this way in the future, but now Sigvald writes he will leave
DCML anyway!

But with one exception - which I include in this mail - simply because he
deserves it;

Thank you very much for an informative answer about King George III
Sigvald!

THIS is the side of Sigvald I would have liked to seen here on DCML...!

Period!

Best,
Are Myklebust