Italian or not?

KUR ggk at wp.pl
Sun Nov 16 22:19:29 CET 2003

> Hm... when I think of it, I remember another (Italian) story. One where
Magica
> is telling Scrooge about her great-great-great-great-great-grandmother,
who
> lived in a land up North with many other witches and moved South because
she
> didn't want to be a witch. She came to a volcano and settled there, and we
can
> only assume that is the same volcano as Magica lives by today. So... That
story
> would mean that Magica and her family has been living in that sorcery shop
for
> generations. But...

I now dis story. It is code : J-2228-2. It gous like dis :

Scrooge once agian stop's Magica from stiling his Daime (hurey!) Magica was
relly damege dis time (even Huey Duey and Luey fell sorry for here). Scrooge
sed theat he would give a lesson to the one whou make theam meet ich other.
Magica sed it's oll theank's to his ansester : Skneron Von Kwaczus (Polish
name) and she tell him (Scrooge) a story of the first De Spell : Magikonia
(Polish name agian) She didn't wan to be a  witch and she left the forest
were the Witches were living and move to a home under the vesuvius (the
exact home were Magica is living). Theat don't men she was not from Italian,
maby the forest she came from was in Italia? Leter she fell in love in a
frend (she didn't told him she was a Witch) who leter give here a Raven as a
gift (First Ratface?). The local lord, Scrooge ansester Skneros was having
trubell with the Pairets (The Beagle Boy's) After some adventures she help
him get rith of theam. Wen Magica stop't telling the story she sey's to
Scrooge theay whou obaut whe will give his dime for what her ansester did to
his ansester. Insted of theat story end's up of Scrooge kiking his ansester
picture seing he will give him wat hi deserve :-)

Yours
Maciek