Uncle Scrooge on HOM

Jonathan H. Gray jongraywb at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 17 06:49:03 CET 2003

I never saw that episode till now. House Of Mouse isnt exactly my favorite,
but I was glad to see that it was the Barks model Scrooge. I also have to
say that Scrooge in a pimp suit=comedy gold. :)

Jonathan H. Gray
The Dubba Dubba WB!!!
Now With "Amazing College Graduate" Action!

CNW & Time Trouble: My Daily Comic Strips -
http://diversions.toonzone.net/chipandwalter
The CKC Message Board -
http://diversions.toonzone.net/cgi-bin/ikonboard/ikonboard.cgi
Dub's Daily Journal - http://www.deadjournal.com/users/wb/