Barks Quiz

Daniel van Eijmeren dve at kabelfoon.nl
Wed Nov 19 15:58:33 CET 2003

NILS "KLARTEKST" SMEBY to me, 19-11-2003:

>> "Donald! You're going to be sorrreeeeee!" Which Barks story? :-)

> This is driving me CRAZY.

Well, too bad for you. Maybe this quote is for Barks experts only.
Just wait for an easy one from the dummies category, and join again. :-)

> I remember the line, but I can't place it, and I don't have access
> to my library right now. Is it "The Magic Hourglass"?

No. It isn't. Scrooge does not appear in this story. (New hint.)

--- Daniël

"Donald! You're going to be sorrreeeeee!"
Which Barks story? :-)

Hint #1: words are spoken by Fate itself
Hint #2: adventure story
Hint #3: no Scrooge in this story