DuckTales wedding episode: Till Nephews Do Us Part (plus : Gyro Helper in Duck Tales)

KUR ggk at wp.pl
Thu Nov 20 15:09:42 CET 2003

> I remember it being the last new episode aired until the whole Bubba Duck
TV
> movie ("Time Is Money") aired a good while later.  I was a pretty dorky
> little kid, and I wrote down the episode titles every day until the reruns
> started.  It may have not been the last episode of the first season
> produced.  Incidentally, I'm not sure that I can put my finger on it, but
> some of those late first season episodes just look different to me.  The
> characters look sketchier or something.  Have any of the rest of you
noticed
> this?

You men the very first episodes? For exempel mach "Dr Jekyle and Mr.Mcduck"
with "Sir Gyro the Gearloose". And as you can see how much evry thing is
difrent. For othere exempel the animation in the socond sesson is much worst
and I thing they chench the guy whou routh the script and artist's. It relly
sems theat the guy whou  "Duck Tales" lost oll the hart in there cartoon.
There were some good episode : "Golden Gusse" and "Duchy moutain hay". In
thous two we have good animacion and plot. But for exempel I just don't like
some second sesson episodes like "My mother is psichic" ore "The bride wore
strips" (sorry if I routh episode name wrong). I like Gizmoduck five
episodes serie exept the last one (Money To Burn). In thous episodes they
finally show oll seven Beagles Boy's together  + one new Megabait (*). How
ever in the last part oll this story with robot's from space wich stolen the
Money Bin is just boring. Sorry if sombody have difret opinion but I Think
sow. And In the Second sesson they 100% Ignor Donald whou made obaut 8
aperences in the first sesson and deserf to aperd in adlese one second
sesson episode (but he didn't)

And by the way : to bad theat Gyro Litlle Helper didn't apert in Duck Tales
often. He aperd in "Money Vanish" and In "Dough ray me" but in thous two he
nerly didn't play anny In portent rule. Gyro lab sems to be sow emty without
him :-(

* Obaut Megabait Beagle name : Acording to Info I found on one web page his
name is Bookworm but In Duck Tales his is named Megabait.

Yours
Maciek