MONEY BIN MODEL

Dan Shane danshane at bellsouth.net
Tue Nov 25 12:46:59 CET 2003

MATS WROTE:

> I need some help conserning my Money Bin model. As you may know, I painted
> the dollar-sign on the front facade gold, but in my norwegian comics, the
> sign is yellow. What's the colour of the sign in american comics? I've
> been
> thinking about painting the sign dark grey (as the bin edges), but I'm not
> sure.

AND I REPLY:

I've always imagined that the logo on the façade was simply
concrete-colored, as it's just molded cement.

MATS CONTINUES:

> I also have a question about the blueprints. In the postroom on the 5.
> floor
> - is it book cases standing against the walls? Or is it something else?

AND I RESPOND:

The typical mail room is full of sorting tables and pigeon-hole cases.  Not
bookcases, per se, but shelves with vertical separations about 4" wide.  I
suspect that's what Don had in mind; that's how I modeled them in the
drawing anyway.