Gladstone's luck

KUR ggk at wp.pl
Thu Nov 27 12:53:52 CET 2003

> To sum it up neatly for Maciek, here's the first ten Barks stories
featuring
> Gladstone (in chronological order of creation):

Why thank you, you relly shuden't :-)

> W WDC 88   [Wintertime Wager]
> W WDC 95   [Gladstone Returns]
> W WDC 96   [Links Hijinks]
> W WDC 103  [Rival Beachcombers]
> W MOC 41    Race to the South Seas

I had read "Rival Beachombers". Maby his not Lucky but tricky however on
page 4, panel 7 Gladstone sey "Anny wey, now mather whou will find It [the
Rubi] - I wil get moust of it, I have Luck (...) " (in m transletion from
Polish to English).

I just see how thous Carl Barks storys are conected : in "The Goldilocks
Gambit" Gladstone Is having a Job (him? A job? Now wey) and in "Gladstone
terebilly secret" Gladstone sey he have only one job in whole his Live. See
the conecsion? :-)

Yours
Maciek