$crooge's grave

Sigvald Grøsfjeld jr. sigvald at duckburg.dk
Fri Oct 3 17:07:31 CEST 2003

Don Rosa <donrosa at iglou.com> wrote:

Til: dcml at stp.ling.uu.se <dcml at stp.ling.uu.se>

> Yeah, and that bugs me a bit! None of the
> websites that are showing that drawing ever
> asked permission to do so from me or the
> German fanzine that I drew it for. But worse,
> they never explain the purpose of the drawing!

That's probably because that has not been widely known before now.

> I wonder what I was thinking when I dressed
> the Nephews differently. Tell me which website
> I can see the drawing on and maybe I'll
> recall.

You can see it here in b/w:
http://duckman.pettho.com/history/hd19xx_c.gif

and here - beautifuly colored by Geir J. Netland:
http://duckman.pettho.com/history/chapter9.jpg

> I knew one had to be dressed in &quot;business
> attire&quot; since it was in a Barks story
> where $crooge named the Nephews as his sole
> heirs, so at least one of them would now be
> managing the "$crooge McDuck Memorial
> Charity Foundation".

Very interesting new info for the last chapter of history of Duckburg!

Sigvald