Gemstone questions

Gary Leach bangfish at comcast.net
Sat Oct 4 02:37:19 CEST 2003

Anthony:

> I posted this question before, but I was hoping a representative from
> Gemstone might answer it. I was wondering why the website hasn't been
> updated in a while. Shouldn't we see a whole collection of new covers
> now
> that the ones currently displayed on the site have been printed and
> released
> to the public?

We should see new covers. I've been making up files for new covers and
sending them out. I don't have any involvement in the maintenance of
the Gemstone web site, though, so I can't say why there have been no
art updates.

> Should I send Gemstone another email to make sure that my
> information was confirmed and that additional issues have been added
> to my
> subscriptions?

Yes, you should follow up on this. The "conversion" of
Gladstone-to-Gemstone subscriptions has been a long and complicated
process, and I wouldn't doubt that some things are not happening as
fast as was hoped.

Gary