Vol 8, Issue 12(Barks and Fethry)

jadorno@jjay.cuny.edu jadorno at jjay.cuny.edu
Sun Oct 5 21:32:47 CEST 2003

An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
-------------- next part --------------
Today's Topics:

   1. Re: Micky Mouse - 75th anniversary (Olivier)
   2. Re: Mickey's Birthday and The State of Duck Fandom in the
      States (Olivier)
   3. Re: DCML Digest, Vol 8, Issue 11 (YMH at aol.com)
   4. Re: Secondary characters (KUR)
   5. Secondary characters (David Gerstein)
   6. Re: Secondary characters (Stefan Persson)
   7. Re: Secondary characters (Jonathan H. Gray)
   8. Re: Secondary characters (Stefan Persson)
   9. confusion, nostalgia and misc. (Katie Sullivan)
  10. RE: DCML Digest, Vol 8, Issue 11 (Fabio Blanco)

This email has been automatically scanned for viruses.
However, it might still contain undetectable virus(es).
Addressee should take precautions in opening any unsolicited emails.
-- DoIT,  John Jay College of Criminal Justice -3-

--Boundary_(ID_tbGX8Nm9YVmYSEOXewUTUQ)