DCML Digest Issue 16 (Ludwig Von Drake in Don Rosa storys)

KUR ggk at wp.pl
Tue Oct 7 19:36:56 CEST 2003

From: "Don Rosa" <donrosa at iglou.com>

> To also repeat: Egmont deemed him an "officially dead" character.

HAS DEAD? Oh, I didn't now. Im so sorry. And he was looking so fine when I
last sow him... (Snif)

>I was forbidden to use him, so I could only sneak him into panel corners
when the
> editor wasn't looking.

So let me get this straight : Editor's aren'tt knowing about those Ludwig
apearences?

> I also used him in "A Little Something Special".

I didn't see thiis story (long storiess like this one doesn't apeard too
often in Poland) but I seen some scans I had found In the Internet and
Ludwig was on first panel of page 6. Did he apear later in this story?

Best wishes
Yours
Maciek