Super Donald/PK and your vote for (insert name here)!

Matthew Williams kingofduckburg at apptechnc.net
Sun Oct 12 15:55:53 CEST 2003

I will second the cry for more Scarpa and more Rota!  I was tickled to see
the recent Scarpa/Fallberg story in Uncle Scrooge, but I look forward to
seeing more tales written by Scarpa as well.  Scarpa is an incredible artist
(probably one of the best), but I think it's his writing that qualifies him
for "master" status.

As for characters, I still stand by Ludwig and Launchpad!  I guess my main
desire would be more effort to link the animated and comic worlds.  While
Bubba, Webby, and Gene/Genie from DuckTales aren't exactly my favorite
ducks, I  have always thought that it would be funny for a writer to address
that Scrooge has (or had) three small children living under his roof besides
his blood kin.

And I'm really digging Fethry's recent appearances in the Gemstone comics.
I was only vaguely aware of the character before, but now I'm anxious to see
more!  His dialogue and expressions are hilarious.

Matthew Williams