Disney Manga(s) again

Petri Kanninen pkannine at cc.hut.fi
Wed Oct 15 02:34:25 CEST 2003

On Wed, 15 Oct 2003, Olaf Solstrand wrote:

> Just the lame question from the stupid Norwegian knowing really nothing about
> manga: Is there a hugee difference between the Italian WITCH and the Japanese
> WITCH?

I don't know about the plot but the visual differences can be checked at
http://www.disney.co.jp/hon/comic/witch/index.html
Press the yellow box on the picture to get some sample pages.

There are some Kingdom Hearts samples there too.
http://www.disney.co.jp/hon/comic/kingdom/index.html
Press the blue box this time. On the pages 11-13 you can see traditional
Disney characters (Donald, Goofy etc.).

<OFF-TOPIC>

> understand the advertising correctly, this is the first time in history that
> manga is printed in Norwegian. The magazine contains the manga(s) "Love
> Hina", "GTO", "Blade of Immortal" and "Chobits" - and, just like all other

Lucky you. Here in Finland we wait fingers crossed that nobody bans Ranma
(first part out few weeks ago:-). Dragon Ball was withdrawn from sale
earlier this year because it was "pedophilic" and "corrupted" and
otherwise not suitable for children (or for anyone it seems). :-(

</OFF-TOPIC>

--
Petri Kanninen (pkannine at cc.hut.fi)
Aku Ankan taskukirja -tietokanta: http://www.perunamaa.net/taskarit/

"AAUGH! It's a half-hour later than it was half an
hour ago! Run! Run!" -Calvin