Does Goofy have a family name?

Wolfsong wolfsong at mpinet.net
Fri Oct 17 00:42:04 CEST 2003

If  you look at some of the Goofy  cartoons where he's in a domestic
situation or where he has an office job, you'll find he's referred to as
George Geef.  (It may even be George G. Geef, sometimes, I'll have to
check next time I'm watching them.)  I like to think of this as  Goofy's
real name with "Goofy" being his stage name.  However, I don't think
they ever used the Geef name on "Goof Troop", but I've always thought of
Max as that same little red-haired kid from the domestic Goofy shorts in
teenage form.