Birthdays

Katie Sullivan vazali at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 19 00:18:25 CEST 2003

Olaf wrote:
> Sorry to point out the obvious, but I can't help myself...
>
> Although I also like the idea of Donald's birthday being
> Friday the 13th...
> Katie, you realize that's really impossible? Well, OK, it's
> not impossible to
> be born Friday the 13th. And it's not impossible to celebrate
> your birthday
> Friday the 13th. But to celebrate an anniversary EVERY Friday
> the 13th is
> pretty impossible if one follows our calendar.

LOL, of course that's not what I meant.  I meant that Friday the
13th was the exact day on which Donald was born/hatched, not
every year!  Sure, sometimes his birthday would fall on a
Friday, but most years it wouldn't.  Like my parents were
married on Saturday the 13th, but some years their anniversary
falls on a Friday the 13th, and they laugh at what that implies
about their marriage.   ;)

Katie Sullivan
http://www.sullivanet.com/