The Golden Helmet~

Madame Jennifer Inantaz madame82 at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 29 04:51:37 CET 2003

I wanna help!!!

*whips out extra copy of 'The Golden Helmet'*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The answer to your first question (5th pg., last frame):
"The helmet! The ship! The map! All the fragments of those tales I
translated in Norway are fitting together! It is time to act!"

It'd be rather weird for a Norwegian to read that I'd think...

The answer to question two:
Sharky's legal language on page 7 is, "Flickus, flackus, fumdeedledum!" and
"Hocus, locus, jocus!".
"Hocus, locus, jocus" meaning "To the landlord belong the door knobs!"

Legal speak on page 14: "Yokus, crokus, spokus!" which means, "The boss
speaketh a jawful!"

On page 23:
"Octus, soctus bombifficus!" meaning, "That's telling 'em boss!". Also
"Clunkus, bunkus, skunkus!" as "It is the law!"

I hope that helps you!

I question for you: have you heard any word on whether any of your stories
will be printed English? 'Cause as I said before, I'd really like to read
one of your stories!

Jennifer the infamous ~*OchaGirl*~