Stunned batteries (OT) - reptile quiz

Olivier mouse-ducks at wanadoo.fr
Mon Sep 1 12:03:21 CEST 2003

>>> "Very good show! Here is a REWARD for you and your talented reptile!"
>>> (Which Barks story/gag? Come on, you dummies!) :-)

I thought you had hald answered it already. Saying it was an U$ gag helped a
lot.
U$ is hypnotized by a snake charmer.back cover gag of  U$ 57 (May '65); i
had to thumb through the one-pagers albums to find that one, I did remember
it.

My favorites are those of  the free coffee series-- especially the doughnut
one (inside back cover U$ 12, Dec-Feb '56); and the folding cup (inside
front cover U$ 10, June-Aug '55). Imagine doing that?

Olivier
"It so happens that I have a dughnut in my pocket! A *standard size*
doughnut!"
"What a customer! Brings his own doughnuts!"