Original American Character Names (W DD 136-01,W DD 116-05)

JTorci3511@aol.com JTorci3511 at aol.com
Tue Sep 2 16:16:35 CEST 2003

Goofy313g at aol.com asks for Original American names needed (W DD 136-01,W DD
116-05)

>>I still need the original names of the following characters:>>

>>- Vic Lockman and Mike Aren's "Why All the Crabby Ducks?" (W DD 136-01,
1971): a relative of Donald, called "Tapfou" in French, and "Fjollerik And"
in
Danish. >>

The oddball engineer who designed all of Duckburg's ills was called "Dudly D.
Duck".

>>- Strobl and Lockman's "The Doony Desert Dilemma" (W DD 116-05, 1968):
A cousin of Scrooge, called Degenhart Duck in German.>>

This was cousin "Lurch Mc Duck" (...perhaps misidentified as "Lurch Duck" by
an impostor one page one).  "Lurch Mc Duck" adopted the identity of "Sheik
Beak" to distance himself from his "bossy cousin" Scrooge.

Please spell my name correctly in the acknowledgments :-)

Joe Torcivia.