Mrs. Murphy vs. Mr. Murphy

Daniel van Eijmeren dve at kabelfoon.nl
Thu Sep 4 04:35:52 CEST 2003

In my previous email I wrote that Mrs. Murphy threw out a whole meal.
The story (WDC 140) doesn't state that it is Mrs. Murphy, but in those
days it was mostly the wife who did the cooking, I'm told. (Nowadays,
the *men* always do that.)

To avoid any protests I want to mention that principally speaking it
could have been Mister Murphy who threw the food out of the window.
(Principally because *men* don't do such things, of course.)

Disclaimer: This email has not been set-up to upset women. Any comment
that looks that way, is a typo or a distortion in the transmission. :-P

--- Daniël

"Men! I hate 'em!"
(Which Barks story?) :-)