SV: Re: DEi and Mao Tse Tung

Sigvald Grøsfjeld jr. sigvald at duckburg.dk
Sun Sep 7 23:34:10 CEST 2003

Stefan Persson <reimersholme at hotmail.com> wrote:

>> He died in 1976 after being Chinas communist
>> dictator since 1949.
>
> No, he was the chairman of the communist party,
> not the dictator, though his position was more
> like that of a dictator's.

Even though my statement above wasn't meant as anything but additional
information, I will try to follow your kind request.

Interesting! Very interesting statement indeed, Stefan! Based upon the
assumption that you are consistent, this mean that you oppose the political
correct Scandinavian medias which most of the time refers to leaders as
Franco (Spain) and Pinochet (Chile) as dictators even though these leaders
were like boy scouts compared to other leaders like Stalin, Mao and Pol Pot
when comparing how many people that were killed as a result of their
leadership. Or is there another definition of the term "dictator"?

PS! I think this last question makes this slightly on-topic as a definition
of the term "dictator" could help us to decide whether Brutopia is a
dictatorship or not.

Sigvald