Witch-Queen Snow White / Harry's trick

Daniel van Eijmeren dve at kabelfoon.nl
Mon Sep 8 09:01:19 CEST 2003

SHAD Z to me, 03-09-2003:

>> In comics, Disney movie characters are often used in their most
>> memorable appearance. Think of [...] The Lion King. In the movie
>> the father is killed, and Simba has grown old. In the comics,
>> Simba's father is still alive and Simba is still young.

> Yeah, but there you are talking about a series/feature based on
> the movie. It makes [sense] that the series would be based somehow
> during the film, since after the film all the dramatic arcs and
> conflicts have been wrapped up.

I also meant comic book sequels of movies. I believe there are (for
example) Snowy White stories with both the prince and the witch-queen,
but I'm not sure.

> Here, I'm talking about random appearinces of the Witch Queen as the
> villian in a Chip 'n' Dale story, etc.
> Anyway, the Queens "old crone" disguise is NOT her "most memorable
> appearance," IMHO.  Her natural looks are much more interesting and
> scary.

This is indeed a matter of opinion. I think that the witch-version has
more interesting and usable features than the "normal" queen. As witch
she can also be used in Chip 'n' Dale stories, for example.

--- Daniël