Original secondary character's names in I TL 1308-B???

timo ronkainen timoro at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 10 21:21:51 CEST 2003

>I've searched Inducks and couldn't find any pre-1986 comics written by
>Pezzin for Disney. Did he do some other work for them?

How odd. Here it is: http://coa.inducks.org/coa/c1/simp.php

December 21, 1980 I TL 1308-B Uncle Scrooge: Zio Paperone e il fumetto
perfetto (32 p.) 3-tier
Plot & story: Giorgio Pezzin Art & ink: Sandro Zemolin
But could someone tell who are those comics artists in this original
version? Or are they just imaginery characters?

Timo

^^''*''^^
Cartoonist - writer - donaldist -
Timo Ronkainen ---------------- -