SV: New Rosa in WDC&S

Sigvald Grøsfjeld jr. sigvald at duckburg.dk
Thu Sep 11 00:42:21 CEST 2003

Hoy Murphy <hoymurphy at charter.net> wrote:

> I'll tell ya, I'm 48 years old, been reading
> comics for more than 40 of those, and it takes
> a lot to bring a smile to my face when I'm
> reading a comic book these days.
>
> But...last night I was reading the second
> part of Don Rosa's "Return of the Three
> Cabelleros" story in WDC&S...

OK! But you must have failed to read the title of the story though (or have
Gemstone really messed this up?).

FYI the correct English-language title both from Don Rosa and from Gemstone
is "The Three Caballeros Ride Again". Please don't make more confusion than
necessary when it comes to the titles of Don Rosa's stories. This is a
friendly advice to our friends at Gemstone too.

Sigvald