Finally bought US320

Larry Giver lgiver at pacbell.net
Sun Sep 14 09:00:41 CEST 2003

    For over a month I've been looking to buy US 320.  The 2 local
comic shops where I bought US 319 & 321 and C&S 634, 635, and 636
order very few Gemstone Disney copies, and have been sold out
of US 320.  Today a relative went to Berkeley, CA, so I asked her
to stop at the comic shop where Geof Blum held a book-signing
session about 2 weeks ago.  Not only did they still have copies of
US 320, but the copy she bought for me had been already
autographed by Blum!  Now I can finally read this story, after
seeing the controversy about it in the posts here.