whos the best

Stefan Diös pyas at swipnet.se
Thu Sep 18 23:39:07 CEST 2003

Dan Shane:

>Fee, fi, fo fum.  I think I know a troll when I see one.  If I'm mistaken,
>I apologize, but I wait to be proved wrong.  I strongly recommend that NO
>ONE answers this meaningless question.

With all respect, Dan, I believe that you may be barking up the wrong tree
here. I believe that I know the person who asked the question, and I
believe that he is genuinely interested in learning other people's opinions
and seeing the matter discussed. I also believe that he yet is somewhat
younger than, for example, you or me, but I don't believe that is a reason
to dismiss him as less "important".

Still, of course, everybody can decide for themselves whether to add to the
discussion or not. For my own part, I will choose to abstain. And if my
beliefs above are very much off the mark, I too will have to apologize.

Stefan Dios
Malmo, Sweden