the statue

Katie Sullivan vazali at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 24 20:08:58 CEST 2003

I saw that Cornelius Coot statue when I was in Disney World in
October of 1989, so it's been there at least that long.  I have
a picture of my nine-year-old self standing by it.  I was so
thrilled to see it!  :-D
I was also probably one of the few Americans who saw the
employee in the Scrooge costume and wasn't surprised to see him
in a red coat instead of the DuckTales blue.  I bought a
DuckTales T-shirt while I was there, though, which I wore until
I outgrew it.  *sigh*  ;)
I also bought a plush toy of one of the nephews, but since it
was dressed in a rather odd magenta color that didn't match the
classic red, blue and green, I named it Phooey in honor of the
long-lost fourth nephew.  LOL!  Ah, the memories...

The only other time I went to Disney World was in January of
1996, but I didn't get to the Magic Kingdom that time...just MGM
and Epcot.  :(

Katie Sullivan
http://www.sullivanet.com/ (should be back up either today or tomorrow)