W.H.A.D.A.L.O.T.T.A.J.A.R.G.O.N.

Olivier mouse-ducks at wanadoo.fr
Mon Sep 29 20:46:00 CEST 2003

Hi everyone!

Michiel (which I used to misread as Michael and only now discovers is
spelled with an "i"):

>>> Where do the letters W.H.A.D.A.L.O.T.T.A.J.A.R.G.O.N. stand for?
>>> (This is the title of Don Rosa's HDnL jubilee story, D 97052.)

OMG IMS, ICFAT-- uh, I mean, Oh my gosh, I'm sorry, I completely forgot
about that. I saw your question a couple of  days ago, among all these
interesting posts on evil characters, which I barely had time to skim over,
and I eventually forgot to answer. Sorry.

Let me grab the comic-- here it is:
"When Huey and Duey and Louie Originally Thought To Adopt Junior-Woodchuck
Attitudes, Regulations, and Grandiose Organizational Nomenclature."

p3, the speaker is the H.E.A.D.H.O.N.C.H.O., ie the "Highest Executive
Administrator of  Divisional Headquarters and Organizer of  Nearly Complete
Historical Overkill".

p8 is a meeting of  the B.I.G.S.H.O.T.S., the "Bureaucratic and Imposing
Gathering of  Supreme High Officials of  the Topmost Strata".

The boys eventually award their uncle "the title of  official
U.N.C.A.D.O.N.A.L.D.": "Unselfish, Noble, Caring, Affectionate and Dedicated
Overseer of  Nephews, and Altogether Lovable Duck"-- a very nice & typical
R.O.S.A. (Reasonably Overtly Sentimental Aftermath)   ;)

Olivier

(*) all the Best