Salimbeti

H.W.Fluks@telecom.tno.nl H.W.Fluks at telecom.tno.nl
Thu Apr 1 09:59:38 CEST 2004

Don Rosa wrote to Andrea Salimbeti:

> Disney comics fans universe could have been  also people that can be
> incense with rage so easily and for a such relaxation argument...

> No, you wouldn't think so, but there's always a radical minority in any
> group. And I didn't mean that such people are in this ML

I am one of the people who are not pleased when people mix up the "Barks/Rosa universe" with the "Barks universe", and present facts from either of them as absolute truth. I wouldn't say that I would "incense with rage", though.

In any case, I'm not sure that I am radical, or part of a minority. But I *am* on this mailing list.

--Harry.

Harry Fluks  --  TNO Telecom  --  Delft  --   Nederland
h.w.fluks at telecom.tno.nl   --   http://dd50.inducks.org
"Wie ben ik? Wat doe ik hier? Waar is mijn Roddelflop?"