Subject: Salimbeti

Don Rosa donrosa at iglou.com
Fri Apr 2 03:23:18 CEST 2004

From: H.W.Fluks at telecom.tno.nl (H.W.Fluks at telecom.tno.nl)
 >>>I am one of the people who are not pleased when people mix up the
"Barks/Rosa universe" with the "Barks universe", and present facts from
either of them as absolute truth.

Me, too.

>>>I wouldn't say that I would "incense with rage", though.
In any case, I'm not sure that I am radical, or part of a minority.

Of course you are none of those things, that's why you are not part of that
radical minority that gets itself needlessly incensed with rage.

>>> But I *am* on this mailing list.

And they have their minority presence here as well... which is why I
attempted to diffuse Andrea's remarks. But... well......