Friend Indeed!

UNDBKB@aol.com UNDBKB at aol.com
Tue Apr 6 18:25:19 CEST 2004

Dan Writes:
> TO ALL DCML MEMBERS:
>
> In the spirit of trying to keep things friendly, I hope everyone will
> realize that I am trying to defuse the bomb just lobbed into DCML by D van E, not
> throw myself on top of it.  Some might feel I should recuse myself from this
> discussion because of my close association with Don, but please bear in mind I
> am not sitting in judgment; I am merely defending a friend that has been
> unjustifiably attacked for simply doing his job.  If my relationship with Don is
> supposed to prevent me from having any say, then what are friends for?

Dan the Irritable   This should read "Dan the Friend"

These "secret" letters sound like Carl hated writing letters to fans.
My experience with Carl and the Letter I received from him was anything but.
He always seemed to be genuinely happy to respond to fans and marveled at the
fact there were so many of us.

Thanks Dan, for saying what more of us wanted to say.

Barry the Friend