Pages of the Paperolimpiadi

Eta Beta psersimmon at eega.net
Fri Apr 9 16:02:38 CEST 2004

OLAF, and ALL interested parties...

The mystery is solved, here's a resume of a cross check Olaf and I
just did in private...

>I put it all online now. You find the 32 pages of the Norwegian version at
>http://www.andebyonline.com/paperolimpiadi/
>
>(to see all pages at once, press "The whole story".)

Some details...

>> .. and the penultimate page...
>>
>> Layout: 3x2 regular (6 panels)
>> first: FOOOOOH! (out of bamboowall)
>> last: Kim sadly returns home for dinner
>
>Penultimate? Does that mean second last?`Hm... That's what page 30 in the
>Norwegian edition looks like. I guess that means the original page 31 has
>grown into two pages...?

It's worse than that... your first hunch was, as it happens,
correct, and page 32 of the Norwegian reprint is COMPLETELY
MISSING in the Italian original, which ends at...

>Norwegian page 31:
>Layout: 3x2 regular with top and bottom row being double panels (4 panels)
>first: ship with Kim and family leaving Korea
>last: They leave the tree, Kim saying to be careful as he doesn't want to
>use ALL the blue powder

In the Italian editions a strip on the last panel's bottom says here

- End of part 3, see you next week -

So, Olaf, you've got yourself a SCOOP here... :-)

Next question is, obviously, anyone's got a nicely large scan of
that page 32 ? :-)

Cheers!

Eta Beta