Pages of the Paperolimpiadi

Francesco Spreafico frspreaf at tin.it
Sun Apr 18 15:38:37 CEST 2004

Olaf Solstrand wrote:

> I still don't have a scanner, but I've put a nicely large (179kb) photo of
> this page online now.
>
> http://www.andebyonline.com/paperolimpiadi/the_missing_page_95.jpg
>
> I also put a brief translation of the words online:
>
> http://www.andebyonline.com/paperolimpiadi/the_missing_page_95.txt

Since I'd love to make a webpage on my site about this missing page, is
there someone who could make a good scan of it? It doesn't need to be
Finnish, any version will do

The page certainly is on German Lustiges Taschenbuch 130, since I own it
(but my scanner isn't working) and according to the inducks it should also
be in Norwegian Donald Pocket 89 and Danish Jumbobog 91.

And, Olaf, can I use your translation?

Thanks
Francesco
http://www.dimensionedelta.net/scarpa/