July 2004 US Disney Comic Previews

Katie Sullivan vazali at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 23 20:42:25 CEST 2004

> From: ZeldasTriforce at aol.com
>
> Donald Duck Adventures #6: Three long Disney adventure
> stories: Donald Duck
> and Cousin Fethry in "Sasabunsam," the fourth "TNT" story,
> which follows our
> heroes as they track down supernatural miscreants.

I've been enjoying the TNT stories.  They're rather different
from the duck stories I usually like, but something about them
amuses me.  Maybe it's the sly jabs at Men in Black.

> Uncle Scrooge #332: A new cover and lead story by Don Rosa
> chronicles events
> in the life of young Scrooge- and young Teddy Roosevelt! - in
> "The Sharpie of
> Culebra Cut!"

Yay!  New Rosa!  :D
But was I hallucinating something about "Dream of a Lifetime"
appearing in the April issue?  I swear I read that somewhere...
Anyone know when it WILL be out in America?

Katie Sullivan
http://www.sullivanet.com/