On Line Comic Shops.

JTorci3511@aol.com JTorci3511 at aol.com
Fri Aug 6 14:02:48 CEST 2004

Oliver wrote:

>>I am considering ordering seveal Disney back issues (both Gladstone, Gemstone, Disney) from Mile High Comics, but I would like your opinion first-- service, shipping (to Europe in particular), ... It does seem quite serious.>>

I've had repeated dealings with Mile High Comics, and they have all been good.  Of course, my shippings have all been to New York -- not Europe, so I can't speak to that.

The only possible hitch is that you don't truly know if a book is still available until your order is picked.

There was a book I wanted that was available in TWO GRADES, a higher grade and a lower grade.  I selected the higher grade.  Turned out the higher grade was sold out -- and they just shipped the balance of my order.

I was disappointed that they did not contact me by return e-mail to ask if substituting the lower grade book was okay (In this case it was!).  So I ordered the lower grade book later, and received it without further ado.

BUT, that was the ONLY hitch in my dealings with Mile High.  So, I'd call that a good recommendation.

Joe Torcivia